2006 – Kharkov National University of Radioelectronics Philosophy Doctor (PhD), Artificial intelligence PhD Thesis: “Intelligent system for ontology-based management and integration of heterogeneous information”.
2002 – Kharkov National University of Radioelectronics Master’s degree, Computer systems analyst.
2001 – Kharkov National University of Radioelectronics Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science.
Author of academic courses: Mobile technologies, Distributed systems, Cross platform development, Intelligent web services.
Takes an active part in industrial and research problems in the field of IT.
Industrial fields of interest: Project Management, Mobile Systems, Server software, Web Services, Web development, Distributed Systems, Development of high quality software in the Ukraine, Quality Assurance.
Research fields of interest: AI and Semantic Web, knowledge management, modern software development technologies.
• Over 10 years of the intellectual mobile application development experience.
• Over 15 years of Semantic Web development and architect experience.
• Over 17 years of AI research.
• Over 20 years of IT experience.
Took part in several international projects. The most significant of them are:
• Towards Trust in Quality Assurance Systems (TRUST), #516935-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-FITEMPUS-SMGR (2011/2014)
• Towards Transparent Ontology-Based Accreditation, #TEMPUS SM_T020B06-2006 (UA) (2007/2008)