The Journal was founded and has been published since 1965. Founder – Kharkov Institute of Mining Machinery, Automation and Computer Engineering, now Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (NURE).
All-Ukrainian Interdepartmental Scientific and Technical Journal.
The collection is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, category “B”, technical and physical and mathematical sciences (approved by orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of 03.17.2020 No. 409, from 02.07.2020 No. 886, from 24.09.2020 No. 1188).
The index in the Catalog of subscription editions of Ukraine is 08391.
Frequency of publication – 4 times a year.
The main directions on which the editorial board of the Journal publishes articles:
- radio physics,
- physical electronics,
- laser physics,
- physics of instruments, elements and systems,
- telecommunication systems and networks,
- radiolocation and radio navigation,
- radio and television systems,
- radio engineering devices and telecommunications,
- antennas and devices microwave technology,
- information security systems,
- equipment technology and production of electronic equipment.
According to the Registration Certificate, articles in Ukrainian, Russian and English are published in the Journal . All articles submitted to the editorial board are subject to external and internal (members of the editorial board) review. All articles are assigned unique Digital Object Identifier (doi).
The journal is indexed in Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine, GS, ICI, CiteFactor, Cosmos Impact Factor, ESJI, JOURNAL FACTOR , Public Knowledge Project (PKP), Academic Recource Index, WorldCat, Scientific Indexing Services (SIS), The Journals Impact Factor (JIF), International Citation Index OF JOURNAL IMPACT FACTOR & INDEXING, Base, Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI).
- Luchaninov A.I., Dr. of Phys.-Math., prof., KNURE (Сhief Editor)
- Avrunin O.G., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
- Bezruk V.M., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
- Gorbenko I.D., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., KhNU V.N. Karazin
- Gordienko Yu.E., Dr. of Phys.-Math. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
- Dovbnya A.N., Doctor of Phys.-Math. Sciences, member-cor. NASU, prof.
- Doroshenko V.A., Doctor of Phys.-Math. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
- Kartashov V.M., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
- Konovalenko A.A., Doctor of Phys.-Math. Sciences, member of NASU
- Lemeshko A.V., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
- Litvinenko L.M., Dr. of Phys.-Math. Sciences, Academician of NASU
- Neklyudov I.M., Dr. of Phys.-Math. Sciences, Academician of NASU
- Oborzhitsky V.I., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, Assoc.prof., Lviv Polytechnic University
- Paschenko A.G., PhD, Assoc. prof., KNURE (Executive Secretary)
- Svyd I.V. – Candidate tech Sciences, associate professor, KNURE (Deputy Chief Editor)
- Sunduckov K.S., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., ITS
- Tarapov S.I., Dr. of Phys.-Math. Sciences, prof., member-cor. NASU, IRE NASU
- Tokarsky P.L., Dr. of Phys.-Math. Sciences, prof.
- Fisun A.I., Dr. of Phys.-Math. Sciences, prof., IRE NASU
- Tsopa A.I., Dr. of Tech. Sciences, prof., KhNURE
International Editorial Board:
- A.G. Karabanov, USA
- S.E. Sandström, Sveden
- B.N. Chichkov, Germany