Education and Career
Novovolinsky electromechanical technical school
- specialty “Installation and operation of electrical equipment of industrial and civil structures”, junior specialist-electrician (2000);
- specialty “Business Economics”, junior specialist-economist (2000).
Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
- specialty – biotechnical and medical devices and systems, master’s degree (2004);
- specialty – technology, equipment and production of electronic equipment (05.27.06), Ph.D.(2008), Dr.of Science (2016).
- KNURE, Senior Researcher (2011);
- KNURE, Senior Lecturer (2014);
- KNURE, Associate Professor (2015);
- KNURE, Professor (2017).
Teaches teaching courses:
- A) in Ukrainian:
- Nanotechnology in Biology and Medicine;
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering and Electronics;
- System for Displaying Medical and Biological Information
B) in English to foreing students:
- Introduction to Specialty of Biomedical Engineering;
- Electronic Devices;
- Designing of Biotechnical Systems
- Functional materials and platforms for electrochemical and optical sensors and therapeutic applications.
- Scientific supervisor of the Research and Training Laboratory “Analytical Optochemotronics” named after Prof. M. Rozhitsky/
- Scientific supervisor of state budget research works №292, №324.
- Scientific supervisor of postgraduate and master’s degree.
- Member of STC.
International activity / participation in international projects
- Co-executor of international research projects of the Ukrainian Scientific and Technological Center (№GE77; No. 4180; No. 4495; No. 5067). (2005- 2013).
- Erasmus + KA1 Project Coordinator (2016-2018) on the mobility of students and teachers between KNURE and the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (2016/2017/2018).
- Guest professor at the Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry at the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Member of the NURE Alumni Association
Scholarship of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Publications and patents
Publications > 25, Patents – 2