The main task of faculty – education of specialists which based on the integration of knowledge of automatic control, computer science and engineering, infocommunications, electronics and mechanics are capable to organize management of technical, technological and business objects, to provide automation of activity in different spheres of managing and a life, to create and serve the automated systems, technologies and manufactures (SMART-Home, IoT, Industry 4.0, Robotics and etc.), on the basis of knowledge modern CAD/CAM systems of computer modeling, designing and management, to create, produce and maintain means of automatics and radio-electronics of various assignment, including any radio engineering devices, the industrial electronic equipment, robotic complexes, avionics, the medical equipment, home appliances, infocommunication means, the microprocessor and computing equipment, personal computers, bank, office and other radio-electronic equipment.
The ACT faculty is carries out preparation of specialists on three specialties.
Specialty 151 – Automation and computer-integrated technologies. Educational programs:
- «Automation and computer-integrated technologies»;
- «System engineering»;
- «Automation and computer-integrated resource-saving technologies. Alternative energy sources»;
- «Automation and computer-integrated technologies for oil and gas production».
Specialty 172 – Telecommunication and Radio Techniques. Educational programs:
- «Intellectual technologies of radio electronic means»;
- «Radio-electronic devices of embedded systems».
Specialty 173 – Avionics. Educational program – «Avionics embedded systems».
Specialty 151 – Automation and computer-integrated technologies. Specializations:
- «Automated control of technological processes»;
- «Computer-integrated technological processes and manufacturing»;
- «Computerized and robotic systems»;
- «Computerized Automation and Control Systems».
Specialty 172 – Telecommunication and Radio Techniques. Specializations:
- «Intellectual technologies for micro-system radio-electronic devices»;
- «Radio Electronic Devices and Tools»;
- «Automated systems of electronic industries».
The faculty departments work closely with the world-renowned companies, such as LG Electronics Poland, FESTO, JABIL Circuit, FLEX, Philip Morris, Siemens PLM, Autodesk, Phoenix Contact, National Instruments, Texas Instruments and others., The student’s academic mobility programs and double diploma programs are constantly implemented at universities in Poland (“Politechnica” Wroclaw and Lodz), Germany.