|Event||Conference Dates||Paper submission deadline||Venue|
|2020 IEEE Third International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP)||August 21-25, 2020||March 29, 2020||Lviv, Ukraine|
|15th International Conference on Advanced Trends in Radioelectronics, Telecommunications and Computer Engineering||February 25-29, 2020||December 1, 2019||Lviv, Ukraine|
|2020 IEEE International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking (BlackSeaCom)||May 26-29, 2020||January 31, 2020||Odessa, Ukraine|
|2020 IEEE 4th International Conference on Intelligent Energy and Power Systems (IEPS)||July 6-10, 2020||February 20, 2020||Istanbul, Turkey|
|International Conference “Problems of Infocommunications. Science and Technology” (PIC S&T′2020)||October 6-9, 2020||July 20, 2020||Kharkiv, Ukraine|
|International IEEE Conference Dependable Systems, Services and Technologies (DESSERT’2020)||May 14-18, 2020||March 3, 2020||Kyiv, Ukraine|
|International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO)||April 22-24, 2020||January 20, 2020||Kyiv, Ukraine|
A non-profit organization, IEEE (http://ieee.org) is the world’s leading professional association for the advancement of technology. The IEEE name was originally an acronym for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. IEEE has:
- more than 400,000 members in more than 160 countries;
- more than 120,000 student members;
- 333 sections in 10 geographic regions worldwide;
- 2,081 chapters that unite local members with similar technical interests;
- 533 student branch chapters of IEEE technical societies; and
- 380 affinity groups – IEEE Affinity Groups are non-technical sub-units of one or more Sections or a Council. The Affinity Group patent entities are the IEEE-USA Consultants’ Network, Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD), Women in Engineering (WIE) and Life Members (LM).
- has 38 societies and 7 technical councils representing the wide range of IEEE technical interests;
- has nearly 3 million documents in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library with more than 7 million downloads each month;
- has 1,300 standards and projects under development;
- publishes more than 150 transactions, journals and magazines;
- sponsors more than 1,200 conferences in 78 countries while:
- partnering with more than 1,100 non-IEEE entities globally;
- attracting more than 450,000 conference attendees; and
- publishing more than 1,200 conference proceedings via IEEE Xplore
There are more than 400,000 IEEE members in over 160 countries around the world. IEEE members are engineers, scientists and allied professionals whose technical interests are rooted in electrical and computer sciences, engineering and related disciplines.
The highest grade of membership – IEEE Fellow – is attained through nomination by peers and approval by the IEEE Board of Directors for distinction in the profession.
IEEE publishes nearly a third of the world’s technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics. This includes more than 150 transactions, journals and magazines published annually. In cooperation with John Wiley and Sons, Inc., IEEE also produces technical books, monographs, guides and textbooks. All IEEE content since 1988 plus select content dating back to 1950 is available in digital format.
IEEE journals are consistently among the most highly cited in electrical and electronics engineering, telecommunications and other technical fields.
The IEEE Xplore® Digital Library contains nearly 3 million documents from IEEE and IEEE journals, transactions, magazines, letters, conference proceedings and active IEEE standards.
Each year, over 100,000 technical professionals attend the more than 1,200 conferences sponsored or co-sponsored by the IEEE.
From microelectronics and microwaves to sensors and security, IEEE conferences cover relevant topics that showcase the depth and breadth of members’ technical fields.
IEEE is a leading developer of international standards that underpin many of today’s telecommunications, information technology and power generation products and services.
Often the central source for standardization in a broad range of emerging technologies, the IEEE Standards Association has a portfolio of more than 1300 standards and projects under development. This includes the prominent IEEE 802® standards for wireless networking.
Education and Careers
By awarding continuing education units and professional development hours, the IEEE helps its members meet their continuing education requirements, and develops products and services in support of these efforts.
The IEEE is an authorized provider of continuing education units through the International Association of Continuing Education and Training.
At the pre-college level, the IEEE works with industry, universities and government to raise students’ literacy in science, math, engineering and technology.
IEEE Ukraine Section (ieee.org.ua) has branches in Vinnitsa, Lviv, Ternopil, Khmelnitsky, Kiev, Kharkov, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zaporozhye, Chernivtsi and Odessa. IEEE Ukraine Section at December 31, 2017 includes 449 members, of which 65 Senior Members, including in KNURE:
Yevgeniy Bodyanskiy – IEEE Senior Member;
Tetyana Frolova – IEEE Senior Member;
Gennadiy Churyumov – IEEE Senior Member;
Vladimir Hahanov – IEEE Senior Member;
Volodymyr Dolzhykov – IEEE Senior Member;
Volodymyr Doroshenko – IEEE Senior Member;
Oleksandr Nerukh – IEEE Senior Member.
Oleksandra Yeremenko – IEEE Senior Member.