The Faculty of Infocommunications unites 95 scientific and pedagogical workers and employees (23 Doctors of Sciences, Professors, 52 Candidates of Sciences and Associate Professors), and more than 700 students (among them 100 international students).
The faculty includes the Departments of Infocommunication Engineering (Head of the Department – Professor O. Lemeshko), Information and Network Engineering (Head of the Department – Professor V. Bezruk), Information and Measurement Technology (Head of the Department – Professor I. Zakharov).
The Faculty trains Bachelors, Masters and Doctors of Philosophy in the following specialties:
- 172 – Telecommunications and Radio Engineering (specializations – Telecommunications, Information Network Engineering, Infocommunication Engineering).
- 125 – Cybersecurity (Specialization – Information Security Management).
- 152 – Metrology and Information-Measuring Technology (specialization – Technical Expertise).
The Faculty has educational and scientific centers of international companies (Cisco, CS, Avaya, Samsung, Alcatel, Monis), satellite and mobile communications laboratories, wireless networks, radio frequency resource monitoring, next generation networks, access and switching systems, transport networks, cloud computing in Internet technologies, Internet of Things. In 2017, the European Union purchased equipment for the creation of a cyber laboratory for studying the cybersecurity of cloud technologies under the Tempus program.
Students of the Faculty of Infocommunications:
- are trained in the programs of double diploma and educational mobility programs within the framework of the international program “Erasmus +” in educational institutions in Sweden (Blekinge Technological Institute), Germany (Technical University of Wildau), France (University of Lille), Poland (Warsaw Polytechnic), Czech Republic (University of Pardubice ) and etc.;
- pass additional international training programs and author courses on the most popular IT technologies on the basis of academies of Cisco, NURE IT Academy;
- pass internship and practice in leading information and communication companies of Ukraine (Ukrtelecom, Lifecell, EPAM, Date Group, Velton.Telecom, Radiolink, Kyivstar, Telecentre, Iskratel-Ukraine, Rivas, 1C-RARUS (TM Tech), Maxnet), IT-based Academies, educational and scientific centers and international companies.