How to order a duplicate of a higher education diploma
In case of loss of a document on education (loss, destruction, etc.), damage, the presence of errors in it or a change in the gender of the person in whose name the document was issued, the graduate may receive a duplicate of the document.
Making a duplicate document of education is carried out upon a written application of the person in whose name the primary document was issued, by reproducing in a new document all the information contained in the primary one.
Attached to the application:
- acreceipt of payment for the production of documents;
- copies of three pages of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine (pages 1, 2, 11);
- a copy of the passport for traveling abroad (if any);
- a copy of the lost document (if any) or the original of the damaged one;
- a copy of the marriage certificate (if necessary).
Making duplicate of the document due to the presence of errors in the primary one or changes in gender of the person in whose name the primary document is realized by reproducing in a new document updated information generated by the EDBO.
Contact (057) 702-14-53 or come to the following address: 14, Nauky Ave., Kharkiv, room 367A (Department of ACS of Higher Education Institution).
For graduates, who are foreign citizens, contact KNURE, Dean’s Office of Preparation Faculty for Foreign Citizens, room 205 and by phone (057) 702-14-17.