Education and Career
2009 – graduated from Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics, specialty: Laser and optoelectronic engineering.
2009 – 2017 – engineer 2 cat. PJSC “Research Institute of Laser Technologies”.
2012 – graduated from Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics, specialty: Economic Cybernetics.
2013 – 2016 – postgraduate Student, Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, specialty 01.04.05 – Optics, laser physics.
2016 – 2019 – assistant of the Photonics and Laser Engineering Department of the Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics.
2017 – till now – deputy Dean of the Faculty of Electronic and Biomedical Engineering, Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics.
2019 – 2020 – senior Lecturer at the Department of Physical Foundations of Electronic Engineering, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
2020 – candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, specialty 01.04.01 “Physics of devices, elements and systems”.
2020 – associate Professor of the Department of Physical Foundations of Electronic Engineering, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
2021 – head of the Department of Physical Foundations of Electronic Engineering, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
- «Laser precision devices»,
- «Design and production technology optoelectronic and laser equipment»,
- «Design of laser devices»,
- «Optical signal processing»,
- «Fiber-optic communication lines»,
- «Physics of fiber-optic systems»,
- «Information databases».
Fiber lasers, lasers with ultrashort pulse duration, controlled LC-polarizers, the interaction of laser radiation with biological objects, laser information systems, nanolasers, lasers near and mid-infrared, simulation and calculation systems for fiber lasers, nonlinear optics.
From 2017 to till now – the administrative head of the international laboratory «Photonics».
Projects and research works:
- Responsible executor of research work under the state order No. DZ / 38-2018 “Development of design documentation for a laser registration system optics “, state registration No 0118U002239 (2018-2019),
- responsible executor of the research work “Laser semiconductor module for information systems “, state registration No 0120U102125 (2020-2021 biennium),
- responsible executor of the contractual topic “Development design and technical documentation for fiber optic gyroscope “, state registration No 0120U100323 (2019-2021).
- Since 2008, he is a member of the Optical Society of America (OSA).
- Participation in «EOS conferences at the World of Photonics Congress», 2015, Munich, Germany.
- Participation in the XIII International scientific and technical seminar «Measurement uncertainty: the scientific, regulatory, application and methodological foundations» (UM-2016), Minsk, Republic of Belarus.
- Participation in the XXVII International Scientific Symposium «Metrology and metrological support», 2016 Sozopol, Bulgaria.
- Participation in the XXVIII International Scientific Symposium «Metrology and metrological support», 2017 Sozopol, Bulgaria.
- Participation in the IEEE 8th International Conference on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers, Sozopol, Bulgaria, 2019.
- Professional development in research Institute of the Lublin Science and Technology Park (Poland), 2020.
Awards and prizes
- Gratitude from the Mayor of Kharkov (2019).
- Gratitude of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2020).
- Diploma of the best scientific, scientific and pedagogical worker of KNURE (2019, 2020)
Publications and patents
Has more than 80 publications. Has 1 patent for invention