Research and development Center is engaged in research in the areas of: processing radar signals; technologies for signal processing of global navigation satellite systems for precise positioning; information and analytical activities for the collection, analysis, generalization and classification of radio monitoring objects, radioelectronic facilities and their radio emissions; development of new technologies based on the combined effect of the electromagnetic energy of the microwave range, cavitation, resonant magnetoacoustic processing and other types of physical fields impact on materials and objects; development of technologies in the field of alternative energy.
The center includes 4 problem research and development laboratories:
- radar surveillance systems;
- satellite navigation technologies and high-precision positioning;
- radio monitoring and processing of radio information;
- electronic and non-traditional energy technologies.
The Center employs 25 researchers, including 3 doctors of science, 12 candidates of science, 1 graduate student, 5 young scientists who have completed post-graduate studies.
RDL radar surveillance systems – 8 people.
RDL satellite navigation technologies and high-precision positioning – 6 people.
RDL radio monitoring and processing of radio information.
RDL of electronic and non-traditional energy technologies.
- Statistical theory of antennas. Shifrin Yakov Solomonovich; The head is the chief researcher, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine;
- Adaptive spatio-temporal processing of signals against background noise on the basis of adaptive grating filters. Head – Chief. scientific. Comp., Dr. Tech. Science, prof. Lekhovitsky David Isaakovich;
- GNSS technologies for precise positioning and navigation. The head – ved.nauch.sotr. Candidate of Technical Sciences Zhalilo Alexey Alexandrovich.
The staff of the center conducts scientific research.