– Оrganization, planning, control, analysis and subsequent improvement of the training process at the university;
– generalization and popularization of the best practices in teaching and educational process;
– development of normative and legal documents for training process organization jointly with the university administration;
– systematic control over all forms of studies;
– development and improvement of the timetable forming methods;
– forming and maintaining databases for the timetable;
– calculation of the teaching load and lists of members of the academic and teaching staff for university departments;
– distribution of the hour fund among university departments;
– formation of the educational process schedule;
– development and maintenance of the timetable and examination periods for students of all forms of studies;
– making reports on the work undertaken at the university over the current academic year;
– taking systematic control over the activity of KNURE departments and providing them with necessary methodological aid regarding planning and implementing plans of educational and organizational work.
– organization ordering and issuance of diplomas for higher education, Diploma Supplements and student tickets.