Having entered the Kharkiv National University, each student can count on the Primary Trade Union Organization of KNURE students (KSPE KNURE). PSP KNURE is a voluntary non-profitable public organization of students, graduate students of the university, whose goal is to represent and protect the educational, social and economic rights and interests of members of the Trade Union of Education and Science of Ukraine. It is our Trade Union that can confidently offer a university student its support and protection. For this we have the rights, experience and the mighty power of solidarity.
In the interests of the members of the trade union, work is carried out in the following areas:
• material aid;
• social protection;
• organization of rest, leisure and recreation of students;
• organization of practice in Poland for a student from KNURE;
• legal protection;
• registration of preferential travel in underground transport
• monitoring the work of the university catering;
• training professional;
• support for student initiatives;
• issuance of an international student ID card;
• solving everyday problems of students in dormitories.
It is our Trade Union that can confidently offer a university student its support and protection. For this we have the rights, experience and the mighty power of solidarity.
And if you are active and you are not indifferent to the fate of our university, we invite you to our friendly family! For more information contact the trade union committee of students (room 273)
STUDENTS NON-CONTACT ELECTRONIC CARDS
Dear students! The trade union of KNURE students is responsible for ordering preferential contactless student cards for travel in the metro.
You can order a student card from the professors of your department.
To do this, the group should provide the following documents:
– A completed application for the provision of benefits from all students of the group who wish to use preferential travel in the subway (the application form can be obtained from the professors of the faculty or the trade union committee of students);
– A completed electronic statement (a sample can be obtained from the professors of the faculty or in the students’ trade union committee) and its copy in printed form;
– A copy of the student card of one student from the list to order;
– money (as of 01/01/19 the cost of the discount card is 43 UAH.).
Preferential student BEK grants the right to use the benefit in the amount of 50% of the tariff in the amount of not more than 60 trips per month solely to ensure travel to the place of study and home. In the case of the balance of unused preferential trips in the current month, the right to use them in the next month is not retained.
1. Using a card without a student ID is FORBIDDEN.
2. The card gives access to the station only to the card holder. Transferring it to another person is FORBIDDEN.
3. In the absence of a student card or in the case of non-compliance of the student’s full name indicated in the student card with the name of the cardholder, the card is withdrawn and blocked in the ASOP network.
In the case of the transfer of a card for use by another person or an attempt to conduct another person, the student FOREVER LOSES the RIGHT to use the preferential fare in the subway.
4. Passing through the automatic transmission to the station using a card is not possible in the case of:
– lack of sufficient funds on the card balance;
– use during the current month of the limit of preferential travel;
– termination of the right of preferential travel (in case of graduation, graduation, academic leave, transfer to another form of education, etc.);
5. In case of loss of the card, the student must:
– immediately contact the metro worker at any station (you must have a STUDENT TICKET with you) and apply for card blocking;
– contact the trade union committee of students of KhNURE with a message about the loss of the card and provide the relevant card blocking act.
Without compliance with this procedure, a new card will not be issued in return for a lost one.
If the loss statement was not filed in a timely manner, and the preferential student BEK is found with another person, its owner loses the right to preferential travel in the Kharkiv metro FOREVER.
The balance of funds on the preferential student BEK that is lost is not transferred to the new card.
PROVIDING MONEY ASSISTANCE TO STUDENTS to members of the trade union of students of KNURE
A student – member of the PSPP KNURE, with the availability of relevant documents, has the right to receive financial assistance 1 time per calendar year.
Categories of students eligible for cash payments:
– students from among orphans and children deprived of parental care;
– students who have families with children;
– students from low-income families and large families;
– students with disabilities I, II and III groups and victims of the Chernobyl disaster;
– students, one of whose parents was injured in the area of the antiterrorist operation, fighting;
– at the birth of a child;
– in case of illness of a student or one of the parents;
– in case of difficult financial situation or death of parents;
– in the event of a fire causing substantial damage to the home and property of the victim or robbery;
– for recreation and recreation in various tourist and recreation complexes; sports camps, boarding houses, recreation centers.
Detailed information about the application and the application form can be obtained from the professors of the faculty or the trade union committee of students.
PROVIDING SOCIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Categories of students who are granted social scholarships:
– orphans and children deprived of parental care, as well as students who were left without parents in the period of study at the age from 18 to 23;
– students affected by the Chernobyl disaster;
– miners with underground work experience of at least three years and students whose parents are miners with underground work experience of at least 15 years or died as a result of an industrial accident or became disabled in group I or II;
– students recognized as combatants and their children (until graduation, but no longer than before they reach the age of 23);
– students, one of whose parents died (was missing) in the area of the antiterrorist operation, fighting;
– students, one of whose parents died as a result of injury, contusion or injury, received during mass protests of civil protest (until graduation, but under 23 years old);
– students registered as internally displaced persons (until graduation in an institution, but under 23).
Detailed information on the paperwork for social scholarships can be obtained in student accounting (room 36, main building).