The ICS Department trains Bachelors by major 126 – Information systems and technologies by educational programs:
- Information systems and technologies.
- Information systems in medicine.
The faculty prepares bachelors of the specialty 122 – computer science according to the educational program:
- Information technology management.
The department prepares masters specialty 122 – computer science in educational programs:
- Information control systems and technologies.
- Project management in the field of information technology.
Research directions of the Department:
- methodologies, techniques and development tools of integrated Web-based information systems;
- modeling and optimization of business processes management;
- forecasting methods of stochastic time series; evaluating the effectiveness of forecasting and control methods based on neural networks and genetic algorithms;
- design technology, administration, monitoring and management of corporate networks;
- study of methods for transforming and transmitting information in ICS;
- information technologies and systems in medicine.
The ICS Department is actively involved in the international exchange programs.