The Organizing and Program committee would like to invite you to take a part in a IEEE International Scientific-Practical Conference «Problems of Infocommunications. Science and Technology» (PIC S&T-2019), that will be held October 8-11, 2019 at the Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Kiev (Ukraine).
The purpose of the conference – the exchange of information on theoretical, scientific and practical achievements, as well as generalization and systematization of the results and experience of implementation of scientific research in the development of new information and communication technologies and planning of modern infocommunication systems.
Topics for submission include but are not limited to:
- Infocommunication System Theory;
- Infocommunication technologies, networks and services;
- Wireless Infocommunication technologies and networks.
Size of the conference paper should be 4 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according IEEE Proceedings format.
- May 10, 2019 – deadline for early submission ;
- June 20, 2019 – deadline for later submission;
- July 1, 2019 – notification of paper acceptance (early submission);
- July 30, 2019 – notification of paper acceptance (later submission);
- August 12, 2019 – deadline for camera ready submission and payment of the registration fee (made after confirmation of receipt of materials).
Discounts for: early submission; IEEE members; students.
All conference papers that accepted by Program committee and presented on conference will be sent for indexing by IEEE Xplore, Scopus and other databases.
Additional information can be found on the conference website http://picst.org.
Join us in the social networks: