Area: Engineering & Technology
Subject: Control and Systems Engineering
Brief description of the specialty Automation and computer-integrated technologies:
Modern Hi-Tech specialization, which combines classical engineering education in the field of automation with in-depth development of computer technologies and special software, namely:
– automation and intelligent computer-integrated technologies;
– architecture and programming industrial controllers;
– 3D-modeling and mechatronics;
– software and hardware complexes of industrial control systems and technical automation tools;
– software development in the field of IndustrialAutomationSystems, Industrial Internet of Things, CALS, automation of business processes.
Skills and competencies that the bachelor will have in the specialty Automation and computer-integrated technologies:
1. The ability to create and maintain the functioning of automated production process control systems based on the latest microprocessor devices;
2. The ability to develop software, technical and information support of automated control systems;
3. Management skills and design of modern industrial-technological computer systems and networks;
4. Development skills of software and hardware and software systems of a wide scope of application;
5. Skills of planning, optimization and intellectualization of production processes.