Mykola V. Ruzhentsev
+38 (057) 702-14-44
Senior Research Scientist (с 1995 г.), PhD (с 1988 г.), Doctor of Technical Sciences (с 2012), Active Member the New York Academy of Sciences (с 1996 г.).
After graduating in 1976 г. Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics worked as a researcher at the Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics of NAS of Ukraine.
Since 1986 to 2012 worked in the Institute of Radio Astronomy of NAS of Ukraine as a senior fellow and deputy head of the department of Microwave radio spectrometry.
Since 1999 to 2013 worked as Lector of Space Radiophysics Dept. in the Kharkov National University of Karazin. Currently he works as a leading researcher of the Aircraft Radio-electronic Systems Designing Dept. of the National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute», as well as Prof. of Radio-technology of Information and Communication Systems Dept.
He has published over 120 scientific experimental and theoretical works in the field of development of methods, equipment and the results of remote sensing of the Earth’s surface and atmosphere and Solar atmosphere in the millimeter wave range. The results of these studies are introduced in institutions National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ministry of Destruction Situations of Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, State Committee of Meteorology of Ukraine. For scientific achievements he was awarded by breast signs of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (2005) and Kharkov City Council (2010).
Lecture courses for masters and PhD students, radiometers and radio telescopes, radio astronomy experiments, methods, features information security radio millimeter radio waves – scientific and applied aspects of research methodology, research foundations, the organization of science and copyright basics of scientific research.
He has participated in international projects:
– (NTCU 2132) NTSU project Development of facilities of microwave spectroscopy for control of spatio-temporal distribution of pollutants of atmosphere«» № 2132 granted by USA (2002-2004гг.)
– (UN IDO) project « Radiotelescope of 90 GHz range» DP\\TUR\91-015 granted by UN IDO (1994-1995гг.)
He was the leader of complex search with financing from National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine:
– Research of radio-physical properties of chromosphere of the Sun and Earth atmosphere in the millimeter range (“CHADRA-2″) 2011-2015
– Research of radio-physical properties of atmosphere of Earth and Sun is on millimeterwaves, (“CHADRA”) 2007-2010
– Research of radio-physical properties of objects of the Sunny system and Earth environment on millimeter waves by the methods of radiometry and spectroscopy («CHARDASH-2») 2002-2006