Scientific adviser: Semenets Valeriy Vasilievich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.
The main scientific directions:
- development of microprocessor devices on FPGA for use in medicine and ecology.
- development of training stands and laboratory devices for the study of control systems based on modern microcontrollers, signal processors and FPGAs;
- development of modern computer measuring equipment;
- development and implementation of distance E-learning systems in the education process;
- development of facilities for studying physical fields in biological objects;
- development of methods for studying the human musculoskeletal system.
Scientific results for the last 5 years:
a) DAAD grants are received and work is carried out on the Erasmus + program;
b) Work is underway on the state budget issue No. 315. Theoretical foundations and the concept of diagnosis and treatment of conditions that threaten human life “, a fundamental work (due 01.01.2017-31.12.2019).
c) 5 patents of Ukraine:
- A way to increase the objectivity of olfactometric studies: Pat. 110453 C2 of Ukraine: IPC A61B 5/08 (2006.01). / Avrunin OG, Zhuravlev AS, Shushlyapina N.O. Nosova Ya.V., Farouk H.; applicant and patent holder Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics. No.a201500604; claimed. 01/26/2015; publ. 05/25/2015, Bul.№10 – 2s.
- Device for testing respiratory odor disorders: pat. 110452 of Ukraine: IPC A61B 5/08 (2006.01). / Avrunin OG, Zhuravlev AS, Shushlyapina NO, Nosova Ya.V., Faruk Kh.; applicant and patent holder Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics. No. а201500603; claimed. 01/26/2015; publ. 06/10/2015, Bul.№11-4c.
- A method for determining the degree of influence of air flow on the mucosa of the nasal cavity: Pat. 111311 S2 of Ukraine: IPC A61B 5/08 (2006.01), A61B 5/087 (2006.01), A61B 34/10 (2016.01), G09B 23/28 (2006.01). / Avrunin OG, Besshapochny SB, Zhuravlev AS, Shushlyapin NO, Loburets VV, Nosova Ya.V., Timkovich M.Yu., Faruk H.; applicant and patent holder Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics. No. а2015 07110; claimed. 07/16/2015; publ. 10/26/2015, Bul.№20 – 5s.
- Method for determining violations of fine motor hand: pat. 104173 Ukraine: IPC A61V 5/11. / Selivanova K., Avrunin O.G.; applicant and patent holder Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics. Declared. 08/10/2015; publ. 12/01/2016. Bul. № 1.
- Method for determining the structure of paravertebral muscles using computed tomography: Pat. 111269 of Ukraine: IPC A61B 6/03 (2006.01), G06T 7/40 (2006.01), G06F 15/18 (2006.01). / Timkovich M.Yu., Avrunin OG, Skidanov AG, Radchenko VA, Nessonova M.M.; the applicant and the Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics. Declared. 19/09/2014; 11.04.2016, Bul. №7.
d) 4 monographs and a textbook:
- Avrunin OG, Tomashevsky RS, Faruk Kh.I. Methods and means of functional diagnostics of external respiration: monograph. Kharkov: KhNADU, 2015. – 208 p.
- Modern intelligent technologies of functional medical diagnostics: monograph / O.G. Avrunin, E.V. Bodiansky., M.V. Kalashnik, V.V. Semenets, V.A. Filatov. Kharkov: KhNURE, 2018. – 248 p.
- Intellectual technologies for modeling surgical interventions: monograph / O.G. Avrunin, S.B. Bezshapochny E.V. Bodiansky., V.V. Semenets, V.A. Filatov. Kharkov: KHNURE, 2018. -210 p.
- Information technologies for decision support in determining nasal breathing disorders: monograph / O.G. Avrunin, E.V. Bodiansky., V.V. Semenets, V.A. Filatov, N.O. Shushlyapin. Kharkov: KHNURE, 2018. – 125 p.
- Microprocessors in information-measuring systems / Avrunin OG, A.V. Zaporozhets, Т.V. Nosov, I.V. Rouzhentsev, V.V. Semenets, V.V. Tokarev. Microprocessors in information and measurement systems. – X.: KHNURE, 2015.- 180 p.
e) Art. gr. BMI-14-1 Topchiy VS She won the III place at the All-Ukrainian competition of student works – 2018 for the development of methods for analyzing the condition of the musculoskeletal system of a person.
- Development of a new microprocessor laboratory base for the design of modern biomedical equipment.