Education and Career
In 2009 she graduated from the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics specialty Microelectronics and Semiconductor devices.
2009 – Probationer, Department of Microelectronics, Electronic Devices and Appliances.
2010 – Assistant, 2017 – Senior Lecturer, Department of Microelectronics, Electronic Devices and Appliances.
- Power electronics,
- Physics of quantum-dimensional structures,
- Microelectronics and nanotechnologies,
- Functional electronics,
- Introduction to the specialty.
- semiconductor electronics,
- solar energy converters,
- information technologies.
Member of the Council of Young Scientists of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Electronic and Biomedical Engineering.
Publications and patents
She has over 20 publications.