Education and Career
In 1979 was educated at the Kharkov Institute of Radio Electronics (KhIRE), specialty Electronic devices.
1986 – senior researcher of the KhIRE. Since 2013 – senior lecturer of the Microelectronics electronic devices and appliances department of the Kharkov National university of Radio Electronics.
Teaches educational subjects:
- Technological basics of electronics,
- Technologies of electronics,
- Thin films physics,
- Thin films electronic devices,
- Thin films electronics,
- Microelectronic materials and its research methods,
- Submicron technology of integrated circuits.
Within the framework of the state budget themes took part in 10 research project.
International activity / participation in international projects
Took part in research projects: USTC 1893 (2006-2008), USTC 5067 (2011-2013), CRDF UKE2-2958 (2010-2011).
Publications and patents
Не has over 20 publications, including invention patents, 5 patents.