Education and Career
In 2001 she graduated from Kharkiv State Technical University of Radio Electronics, speciality “Physical and Biomedical Electronics”.
From 2001 till 2007 worked as an engineer of the joint Ukrainian-Slovenian limited liability company MONIS, Kharkiv.
2009 – doctor of Philosophy; Thesis was presented at KNURE.
From 2010 to 2012 she worked as an assistant at the department of biomedical electronic devices and systems KNURE.
Since 2012 till 2018 she had been working as an Associate Professor of the department of biomedical engineering of KNURE.
2018 –Doctor of Engineering Sciences.Thesis was presented at KNURE.
Since 2018 she has been working as a Professor of System Engineering Department.
- The basics of scientific research, the organization of science and copyright,
- Project management for the development of corporate computer systems.
- 2006-2009 – Ph.D. student at the Biomedical Engineering Department;
- 2014-2017 – Doctoral student at the Software Engineering Department;
- since 2017 – Member of Technical Committee and a Reviewer of Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRKON IEEE conference).
- Data processing and integration including Data Mining and Machine Learning in the life sciences and biotechnology;
- Mathematical modeling of processes in particular in the biological and biomedical fields.
International activity / participation in international projects
Since 2017 – Member of International Technical Committee ISO/TC 276 Biotechnology from Ukraine and expert of WG 2 «Biobanks and bioresources» and WG 5 «Data processing and integration»;
since 2012 – IEEE Member, Engineering in Biology and Medicine Society;
Represents Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics in СOST Action CA15110 Harmonising standardisation strategies to increase efficiency and competitiveness of European life-science research (CHARME); www.cost.eu – CA15110
ISO Sponsorship grant TA 2018-001A to attend ISO/TC 276 Biotechnology and various WGs meetings, 2018.
Publications and patents
Has more than 70 scientific publications in international citation databases of peer-reviewed literature.
Patents – 4