We invite scientists, employees of institutions and enterprises, graduate students and students to take part in the conference.
- Section 1. Modern information systems and technologies: problems, methods, models. Project and program management.
- Section 2. Mathematical and computer modeling in information systems.
- Section 3. Information technologies for sustainable development. Geographic information systems and technologies.
- Section 4. Pattern Recognition, Digital Image Processing and signals.
- Section 5. Information technologies in society, education, medicine, economics, management, civil protection, polygraphy, ecology and jurisprudence.
- Section 6. Software engineering.
- Section 7. Communication, GRID and cloud technologies. Iot.
- Section 8. Information security. Information Security.
- Section 9. Data Mining, DataMining and BigData–technology.