Zoya V. Dudar
Cand. Sc.(Technology), Professor of the Department of Software Engineering at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (KhNURE), Head of the Department of Software Engineering
+38 (057) 702-14-46
She was born March 5, 1956.
Honors and Awards
She was awarded honorary diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science (1982, 2009), "Outstanding Person in Education in Ukraine" (2000), the first prize in the contests "KhNURE - the best in the speciality" in the nomination "Head of the Department" (2000, 2012, 2016) and "Best Teacher" (2003-2004).
In 1978 she graduated from Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics in speciality “Electronic Computers”.
In 1981 she started working as an Instructor at the Department, in 1986 she worked as an Assistant Professor.
In 1984 she defended a PhD thesis.
In 1988 she became an Associate Professor, and since 1998 she has been a Professor at the Department of Electronic Computers Software (now the Department of Software Engineering).
She has made a significant contribution to the development of “Software Engineering” major. She has been a scientific advisor on many postgraduates’, masters’ and specialists’ projects. She has been delivering the following courses: intellectual property, systems modeling, introduction to software engineering.
She has trained 5 Candidates of Science in the speciality 05.13.06 – “Automatic Control Systems and Advanced Information Technologies,” 01.05.02 – “Mathematical Modeling and Computational Approaches”. She is a member of the editorial board of a collection of scientific papers “Problems of Bionics”, and since 1997 she has been the head of the workshop of “Radio Electronics and Youth in the XXI century” Scientific Conference.
Publications and patents
Prof. Zoya V. Dudar is the author of 145 publications, namely 114 research and 31 teaching and methodical publications.
Among the most significant publications are a teaching aid "The Theory of Computing Processes and Structures" in collaboration with Prof. Mykhaylo F. Bondarenko, O.B. Kaykova, Prof. Natalya S. Lesna and V.J. Terziyan, a textbook "Fundamentals of Combinatorial Analysis", in collaboration with Prof. Natalya V. Bilous, Prof. Natalya S. Lesna and Prof. Igor U. Shubin, a textbook "System Modeling", a textbook "Paperwork with the Use of Computer Technology," co-authored with Leonid D. Samofalov, Associate Professor and Ilona A. Revenchuk, Associate Professor.
Among recent publications:
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk. Problems and Perspectives of Postgraduate Education in Ukraine. Higher School. Kiyv, 2009. P.111-118.
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk. Experience of Implementing the Bologna System: Problems and Prospects of Postgraduate Education in Ukraine. International Research Journal of Zakarpatskij State University. Uzhgorod, 2009. P.37-46.
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk. IT Education as a Business in Ukraine. Scientific publication. Institute of Innovative Technologies and Contents of Education of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2009. 60, P. 39-44.
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk. Technology of Distance Education as a Component of Educational Information Space in Ukraine. Journal of Kherson National Technical University. 2 (38). 2010. P. 463-466.
- M.F. Bondarenko, Z.V. Dudar, I.A. Revenchuk. Information Systems and Technologies Used in Distance Form of Education at University. Informational and Communication Technologies – Theory and Practice: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference ICTMC-2010 Devoted to the 80th Anniversary of I.V. Prangishvili. Nova Science Publishers. Series: Computer Science, Technology and Applications. 2011. P. 485-490.
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk. Information and Communication Systems and Technologies in Learning Process of University / / Proc. Abstracts of International Conference. "Information and Computer Technology, Simulation, Control." Georgia: Tbilisi. 2010. P. 66-67.
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk. Problems and Contradictions of Postgraduate Education / / Abstracts of the 9th All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference. "The Bologna Process: Current Situation and Prospects of Higher Education in Ukraine." Part 1. Kyiv: "KPI", 2010. P.44-46.
- Z.V.Dudar, I.A.Revenchuk, E.G. Efimenko. The Development of Postgraduate IT Education in Ukraine / / Proc. Abstracts of Mater. 7th Int. Scientific and Practical Conference. "Science and Social Problems: Information and Information Technology." - Ukraine: Kharkiv, 2011. P.28-29.