Senior lecturer of the Department of Software Engineering at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (KhNURE)
He was graduated from National university of internal affairs in 2003 in speciality “Information management system and technologies”, “Jurisprudence”.
He has been delivering the following courses: “Probability theory, statistics and empirical methods”.
Publications and patents
He is author of 16 publications.
- A. Yerokhin ,A. Nechyporenko, A. Babii, O. Turuta .Usage of F-transform to finding
informative parameters of rhinomanometric signals - Scientific and Technical Conference "Computer Sciences and Information Technologies" (CSIT), 2015 Xth International,2015 DOI:10.1109/STC-CSIT.2015.7325449
- A. Yerokhin ,A. Nechyporenko, A. Babii, O. Turuta . A new intelligence-based approach for rhinomanometric data processing - Scientific and Technical Conference
"ELNANO", 2016, Pages: 198 - 201, DOI: 10.1109/ELNANO.2016.7493047
- A. Yerokhin ,A. Nechyporenko, A. Babii, O. Turuta. Processing and analysis of rhinomanometric signals by F-transform approximation - 2016 IEEE First InternationalConference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP), Pages: 314 - 317, DOI: 10.1109/DSMP.2016.7583566
- Andriy Yerokhin; Oleksii Turuta; Andrii Babii; Alina Nechyporenko; Ihor Mahdalina. Usage of phase space diagram to finding significant features of rhinomanometric signals. 2016 XIth International Scientific and Technical Conference Computer Sciences and Information Technologies (CSIT), Pages: 70 - 72, DOI: 10.1109/STC-CSIT.2016.7589871
- A. L. Yerokhin, A. S. Babii, A. S. Nechyporenko, O. P. Turuta. A Lars-Based Method of
the Construction of a Fuzzy Regression Model for the Selection of Significant Features. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, July 2016, Volume 52, Issue 4, pp 641–646. doi:10.1007/s10559-016- 9867-5