1988 – He graduated from the Kharkov Institute of Radio Electronics on a specialty “Applied Mathematics”.
1992 – Assistant of the Department of Technical Cybernetics (since 1999 – the Department of Artificial Intelligence).
2000 – Senior lecturer of the Department of Artificial Intelligence.
Prepared and teaches courses:
• Object-Oriented Programming,
• Probability Theory, Probability Processes and Mathematical Statistics,
• .NET Programming,
• Web Services and Service-Oriented Architecture,
• Software Engineering Technology,
• Software Engineering Technology and Сreating Software Systems,
• Technology for Distributed Systems and Concurrent Computing,
• Technology for Concurrent Computing,
• Web Service and ASP.NET Technology,
• Web Technology,
• Discrete Structures,
• Internet Technology,
• Programming Internet applications,
• Technology for Remoting Objects,
• Server Programming.
Predictive text data analysis, advanced computer technology.