Oleg G. Rudenko
+38 (057) 702-13-54
1986 – Dr. Sc. (Technology), Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics, speciality – 05.13.01 “Systems and Management Processes”; dissertation topic: “Theoretical Fundamentals, Algorithms and Realization of Finite -Element Methods of Parametric Identification”.
1974 – Cand. Sc. (Technology), Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics, speciality – “Technical Cybernetics and Information Theory”; dissertation topic: “Development and Research of Iterative Algorithms of the Gradient Type Identification”.
1971 – Electrical engineer, Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics, speciality – “Automation and Remote Control”, Graduation Diploma Thesis: “Analytical Design of Quasi-Optimal Controller for a Multidimensional Dynamic Object”.
1978-1982 – Assistant Professor, Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics.
1982-1988 – Associate Professor.
1988-to present – Prof., Head of the Department of Electronic Computers.
He is a Professor of Kharkiv State Academy of Municipal Economy, Severodonetsk Institute of Technology.
Lecture courses: “Information Theory and Coding”, “Neural Computing Structures”.
Since 1974 – to present Oleg G. Rudenko has been a researcher of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, a supervisor or an assigned person when conducting research in the area of developing mathematical support, software and hardware of information processing systems in real time in projects:
– 94-33, “Development of Design Concepts, Structure and Methods for Digital Simulation of the System Processes: Intelligent Automatic Control Systems as a Complex Dynamic Object”;
– 97-21-1 – “Development of Design Concepts, Structure and Methods of Distributed Objects Management”;
– 462-1 “New Architecture Design Concepts of Image Processing Systems in Real Time”;
– 410 “Development of Theoretical Foundations and New Architecture Creation Concepts of Simulation Systems of Different Purposes”;
– 94-33-1 “Development of Design Concepts, Methods and Algorithms of Mathematical Modeling of Complex Dynamic Objects;
– “Development of Theoretical Foundations and Mathematical Support for Adaptive, Neural and Fuzzy Control Systems within the Constraints Based on Parametrically Optimized Controllers “;
– “Development of New Principles for the Adaptive Identification of Multidimensional Technological Complexes with Correlated Noise”, etc.
Results: the Theory of Finite-Element Estimation Methods; New Architecture Design Concepts of Image Processing in Real Time.
Scientific supervisor of 4 Doctors of Science (Technology) and 28 Candidates of Science (Technology).
Scientific interests: adaptive, neural and fuzzy systems.