February 6. The Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics took part in the event of the Regional Employment Center of the Kharkiv Region. During the event more than 1000 applicants from the Izyum district had the opportunity to get acquainted with the NURE specialties and opportunities for obtaining the modern IT education.
The senior lecturer of the Department of Electronic Computers of the Computer Engineering and Control Faculty Vitaliy Martovitsky introduced NURE and demonstrated the work of modern microcontrollers and microprocessor systems, and also held the master classes in:
· The initial settings of the Raspberry Pi
· Remote access to the microcomputer.
· File sharing between the Raspberry Pi and a personal computer.
· Using of GPIO pins for sensor information and control signal formation.
· The concept of pulse-width modulation (PWM) and its use for driving motors and RGB-diodes.
· Connecting the camera to the Raspberry Pi.
· Getting and saving photo and video images.
· Organizing of video stream from the Raspberry Pi camera.
· Using of technical tools and cryptographic algorithms to create information security systems.