A graduate bachelor will have the knowledge, skills and skills necessary to develop, implement and use avionics systems. The Bachelor will be able to use modern information technology and computer technology for the design, programming and maintenance of avionics systems.
Skills and competences that a bachelor’s degree in the curriculum will have Embedded System in Avionics:
1. Development of avionics devices and systems;
2. Development of integrated on-board systems and networks;
3. Development of control systems and avionics control systems;
4. Development of devices for gathering and processing information in avionics systems;
5. Designing digital avionics controllers;
6. Development of control algorithms;
7. Designing Digital Devices.
1. Organizational and technical support for the functioning of avionics systems and networks;
2. Organization of occupational safety and health measures.
The bachelor will be able to design digital devices and FPGAs, carry out verification of digital devices, test software for the interaction of avionics controllers, design software for digital avionics controllers, develop all kinds of design documents for the manufacture of digital controllers, perform detailed design of the medium complexity of products with the development of all documents according to the stages of design and type of production, using modern means of computer project ents and create HMI devices.
Educational Alumnus Embedded System in Avionics Can Work:
1. Can occupy the primary positions of the design engineer;
2. An avionics specialist;
3. Specialist in the development and testing of software;
4. Specialist in the development of computer programs;
5. Embedded software engineer;
6. Embedded design engineer;
7. Embedded hardware engineer.