The purpose of the educational program is to train highly qualified professionals who have a system of theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, and other competencies in the field of mobile communication networks, who are familiar with the modern scientific achievements of this industry, are able to formulate, solve and generalize practical tasks in their professional activity, which is to create conditions and means for processing, storage and exchange of information at a distance using mobile networks of different generations, are able to use basic and applied special methods that enables effectively perform innovative tasks in their professional activities.
Curriculum includes the following subjects:
– “Global Information Infrastructure”;
– “Planning and Designing Information Networks”;
– “Convergent Service Platforms of the Next Generation Networks”;
– “Wireless Sensor Networks”;
– “4th and 5th generation mobile communication networks”;
– “Operation of 4G / 5G networks”;
– “Technologies of mobile communications networks of the following generations”;
– “Methods of processing multimedia information”;
– “Information security of mobile communication networks”;
– “Internet things and smart devices”;
– “Telecommunication and Information Networks”.
At the Department of Information and Network Engineering in 2018 the “Telecommunications Laboratory lifecell lab with the support of Ericsson” was deployed.
A graduate of the course “MOBILE COMMUNICATION NETWORK” can work as a specialist in the development of secure software on C / C++ / C# / JAVA / Python; system administrator; engineer of computer systems; software engineer; researcher (electronics, telecommunications); telecommunication engineer; engineer of antenna-mast constructions; an engineer of the cellular network.Curriculum (EPP, 2019) Educational and Professional program «Information Networks of Communication» (2019) Curriculum (EPP, 2018) Educational and Professional program «Information Networks of Communication» (2018) Curriculum (ESP, 2018) Educational and Scientific Program «Information Networks of Communication» (2018)