The preparation of a bachelor’s degree in the educational program “Radioelectronic devices of embedded systems” implies his readiness to work and acquire knowledge of modern information technologies, analogue and digital electronics, microcontrollers and microprocessors.
A graduate bachelor will have the knowledge, skills and skills necessary to design, implement and use embedded systems that are responsible for the intellectual capabilities of modern devices and systems. The Bachelor will be able to use modern information technology and computer technology for designing, programming and servicing computerized systems in various fields of science and economics.
The abilities and competences that a bachelor’s degree program will have in mind Embedded Systems Radio Electronics:
The competence model consists of three components: “Embedded hardware engineer”, “Embedded design engineer”, “Embedded software engineer”.
1. “Embedded hardware engineer”:
– analogue and digital electronics;
– circuit engineering;
– development of printed circuit boards (Altium);
– design and construction of devices (documentation for production);
– communication technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, HDTV, SDTV, VoIP, 6LoWPAN);
– Communication technology for PCB (I2C, USB, UART, SPI, JTAG, GPIO, etc.).
2. Embedded design engineer:
– microcontrollers and microprocessors (8, 16, 32-bit);
– architecture of microcontrollers (MS-51, AVR, PIC, STM8, ARM Cortex M)
– digital signal processors;
– FPGA programming (Verilog, VHDL, AHDL and others);
– development of ASIC.
3. “Embedded software engineer”:
– algorithms and principles of OOP
– operating systems for embedded systems (Linux, Unix, FreeRTOS);
– programming languages (C, C ++, Java, Python, Perl, Shell scripting);
– knowledge of Matlab / Simulink;
– PLC programming (IEC 61131-3).
Educational Alumnus Embedded Systems Radio Can Work:
1. Occupation of the initial positions of the engineer-consultant;
2. IT specialist;
3. Specialist in the development and testing of software;
4. Specialist in the development of computer programs;
5. Embedded software engineer;
6. Embedded design engineer;
7. Embedded hardware engineer.