Educational-professional program «Consolidated Information» (Specialty 122 – Computer Science) is oriented at preparation of the high-qualified specialists who own the knowledge system in the field of computer science, systematization of knowledge and competitive intelligence, who are familiar with the modern scientific achievements of this field, who are able to formulate and solve and systemize the practical issues in their professional activity with the usage of the fundamental and applicable methods what gives an opportunity to solve the the innovational tasks effectively according to an appropriate level of the professional activity.
The accent of the program is directed on the formation of a specialist who will be able to solve complex problems associated with the usage of modern and advanced intellectual knowledge the oriented cognitive methods and technologies of the noosphere stage of science development; ontological, the objects and other models of information and knowledge of any problem areas for the improving of the increase of competitiveness and formation of an intellectual capital of the organizational system, educational process, etc .; information-analytical and system-organizational support of the activities of legal entities for the purpose of its radical improvement on the basis of knowledge-oriented formulation and forecasting of the variants of the operational and strategic decisions on the basis of system methods and technologies of the noosphere stage of science development.
The Master will own the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to search, analyze and consolidate the information in the information environment; using the competitive intelligence techniques to search, receive, research and process a piece of information and knowledge; ensuring of the functioning and sustainable development of organizations on the basis of the systemological noosphere approach.
- Ability to investigate and systematize the conceptual knowledge based on the criteria of the natural classification.
- Ability to explore and form the intellectual capital of the trained organization; the state; rights and competencies of knowledge management.
- Ability to apply theoretical and practical bases of the methodologies and simulation technologies to analyze the characteristics of complex systems.
- Ability to noosphere the system thinking and on its basis: consolidation of information, application of the methodology of noosphere system analysis to study the complex problems of different characteristics, methods of modeling and solving the informal problems.
- Ability to use modern tooling simulations to optimize business activity using a systemological approach and the UFO method.
- Ability to analyze, research, formulate, develop and model the requirements of the customer; Organization of the maintenance of the process of development, implementation, and operation of intelligent automated information systems and technologies based on the systemological approach.
- Ability to provide analytical support, analyze and research the activities and structures of organizations, competitive intelligence based on a systemological approach.
- Ability to search, analyze, accumulate and systematize information and knowledge about the internal and external environment of an organizational system based on systemological research.
- Ability to conduct systemological analysis and research of business systems and analytical processing of information resources to ensure the stable operation of complex systems.
- Ability to select research and systematize the knowledge in the subject field, to create the parametric classifications, the ontological models of knowledge using the systemological classification analysis.
- Ability to use basic methods and models of control and knowledge engineering, control of personal knowledge on the basis of systemological analysis.
- Ability to identify and document existing business processes, describe business processes at the level of labor resources.
- Ability to determine the degree of compliance of the current functioning with the organization’s planned modeling and survey results, making proposals for improving business processes.
- Ability to identify the needs of knowledge and sources of information, determine the necessary knowledge, taking into account the goals of the organization based on the principles of the noosphere system approach.
- The ability to systemologicalally studying and formulating of the mission; development of the models of the existing and future organizational system and modeling business processes of the organization through consolidation of the information and knowledge.
- Ability to analyze, develop and substantiate proposals for the development of the system of organizational interaction of personnel, a management structure and organization of the process teams based on the results of the systemological analysis.
- Ability to analyze interpersonal relationships and organizational culture to prevent and resolve conflict situations (communicability, non-conflict) based on a systemological approach.
- Ability to the transdisciplinary systemological research in the field of information consolidation and knowledge management.
- Ability to research and use Big Data to obtain an essential competitive advantage in business.
Obligatory disciplines of professional training:
- Introduction to Specialization Consolidated Information (Competitive Intelligence).
- Management and Knowledge Systematization.
- The Technology of Modelling and Business Organization.
- Decision Support Technologies.
- Analysis, Development and Requirements Management.
- The Communicative Basis of Information and Analytical Activity.
Elective disciplines of professional training:
- Information Support for Public Relations.
- The Socio-Psychological Basis of Information and Analytical Activity.
- Social Networks on the Internet.
- Analytical Information Systems.
- Fundamentals of Information and Analytical Activity and Business Analytics.
- Consolidation of Information Resources.
- Technologies of Information Management.
- Mathematical Methods of Political Analysis.
- Knowledge Modelling.