Department practice “Center-Career”
Areas of activity: аssistance with university students and graduates’ employment, their adaptation to the dynamic demand for specialists on the labour market.
- constant analysis of demand and supply on the labour market for specialists studying at the university;
- developing collaboration with enterprises, offices and organizations irrespective of the property form which may become potential employers for graduates and undergraduate students as well;
- informing university graduates and undergraduate students about vacancies at enterprises, offices and organizations which correspond to their major (speciality);
- finding enterprises, offices and organizations (employers) where students can undergo all kinds of practical trainings according to their speciality;
- in cooperation with the graduating departments looking for enterprises, offices and organizations (employers); concluding agreements with them about undergoing industrial training; maintaining close relations with employers concerning industrial training for students and vacancies for graduates;
- coordinating schools and departments activities concerning industrial training and effective use of premises provided for training.
Functions of the Center
- studying the dynamic demand for specialists on the labour market of the region and Ukraine;
- arrangement of meetings for employers with undergraduate students and graduates concerning their possible future employment;
- helping students and graduates with employment;
- conducting workshops and scientific conferences.