Post-Graduate Study and Doctoral
Main Functions of Department:
- Planning, organization and control of training and rating of research and educational staff of highest professional qualification;
- Organization of enrolment in Department of Post-Graduate Studу;
- Attaching applicants to take candidate exams and write theses;
- Transfer of teachers-candidates of sciences to researchers posts for finishing doctoral theses;
- Provision of leaves for research to finish theses for doctor’s degree;
- Transfer of post-graduate students from one form of training to another one;
- Consultation on the questions of enrolment in Department of Post-Graduate Studу and defense of theses and training of research and pedagogic personnel;
- Organization of entrance and candidate examinations.
Scientific-consultation point (SCP) attached to KNURE functions at the Department, where the work on preparation for passing candidate exams in philosophy and a foreign language is carried out.
More comprehensive information about Department of Post-Graduate Study can be found in the site: postgraduate.nure.ua.