We invite you to take part in the International scientific-practical seminar “Theory and practice of distance education of foreign citizens: national and international experience”
We invite you to take part in the International scientific-practical seminar “Theory and practice of distance education of foreign citizens: national and international experience”, which will be held on the basis of Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, November 12, 2014
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,
- The Kharkiv Regional State Administration,
- The Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
The aim of the seminar: exchange of the experience and discussion of the problems related to the organization of distance learning, the analysis of pedagogical and psychological aspects of the development of distance learning; the use of elements of distance learning in the educational process, linkages between academic and commercial sectors of education. During the seminar there will be the opportunity to discuss social and ethical aspects of distance learning, the challenges facing teachers of higher education in distance learning and professional training of foreign citizens.
Suggested topics for presentations and discussions:
- The role of distance education in modern educational space.
- The legislative framework governing the organization of distance learning in Ukraine.
- The introduction and integration of distance learning in Ukraine and abroad.
- The virtual universities: pros and cons
- The hardware and software for distance education.
- The combination of traditional methods and distance learning, comparative analysis.
- The internationalization of distance learning
- The development of organizational strategies for distance learning
- The quality management of distance learning and assessment in the terms of combined learning
The workshop is expected the participation of the leading universities of Ukraine and foreign countries.
According to the results of the workshop the best papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Applications for participation in the seminar will be accepted until October 30, 2014 to e-mail: email@example.com and on the phone+38 057 702 19 11, +38 066 770 95 11 (The application Form is attached). Contact person: Alyona L.Ivanova