Educational and scientific-research laboratory (ESRL) «Power electronics»
The ESRL was created on the base of the Department of Microelectronics, electronic devices and appliances (MEDA) and the Department of physical foundation of electronic engineering (FFEE) andthe Electronic Engineering Faculty (EE) in 2008. According to the order of the rector No. 239 from the 17th of December 2008, the ESRL «Power electronics» obtained existence.
During 2008-2011 works were conducted such as on behalf of effectiveness increase of transformation, of electric energy in high power supplies with a microprocessor control and on the basis of MOSFET and IGBT transistors. Some works P. Yu. Sergeev used in preparations for his dissertation.
In 2009-2011 works on research of solar elements on the basis of a-Si/c-Si structures were performed. Materials of works N.V.Gerasimenko used in preparation for his dissertation.
Room 115 «І»
+38 (057) 702-10-57
Gennady I. Churyumov
professor of the FFEE Department, doctor phys. - mat. sciences, scientific secretary of the SRD KNURE
+38 (057) 702-13-24
Manager of the ESR
Alexander B. Galat
associate professor of the MEDA Department, candidate phys. - mat. sciences
Main scientific directions
- devices and appliances of generating power and electronics engineering (scientific supervison of the realm: V. M. Pisarenko, associate professor of the MEDA Department, candidate phys. - mat. sciences);
- photo-electric converters for solar power engineering (scientific supervisor of the realm: N. I. Slipchenko – prof. of the MEDA Department);
- physics of quantum-well structures (scientific supervisor of the realm: V. M. Vantsan – prof. of the MEDA Department).
- find ways to decrease dynamic losses in power semiconductor devices (MOSFET and IGBT transistors, ultrafast diodes);
- upgrading electricity consumption and electromagnetic compatibility;
- standardization of network schemes for low power supplies;
- three-phase motors induction driving;
- step-by-step engines driving;
- demodulation of signals, restored by means of pulse-duration modulation;
- application of microcontroller systems for power device driving;
- solar batteries on the basis of a-Si/c-Si structures;
- devices on the basis of quantum-well structures.