Control Systems Research Laboratory (CS RL)
Scientific interests of the laboratory – hybrid computational intelligence systems for data analysis, data processing and control. It includes the following areas:
- artificial neural networks with variable structure;
- learning fuzzy inference systems;
- adaptive neuro-fuzzy systems;
- neo-fuzzy systems;
- wavelet neural networks;
- evolutionary algorithms and fuzzy sets;
- dynamic reconstruction of chaos;
- neuromathematics and neuromorphic engineering.
Control Systems Research Laboratory is a member of the Network of Excellence in Advanced Methodologies and Tools for Manufacturing Systems, which is coordinated by the European Commission in the area of adaptive identification, prediction, diagnostics and control using neuro-fuzzy systems.