FRL «Radio Monitoring and Processing of Radio Technical Information»
The Fundamental Research Laboratory “Radio Monitoring and Radio Technical Data Processing” (FRL RMRTDP) incorporated in the Scientific Research Centre of Integrated Information Radio Electronic Systems and Technologies (SRC IIREST) RDD KNURE.
Main directions of scientific activities
- Theory and techniques of the space-time signal processing under conditions of inessential and essential a priori uncertainty.
- Substantiation of principles, methods, technical ways of building of prospective systems and means for radio monitoring and barrage jamming
- Simulation-mathematical modeling of the radio electron-object situation, systems and means for radio monitoring and barrage jamming
- The complex processing of the signal and co-ordinate information about the radio electron-object situation by the data of active and passive means of monitoring
- Estimation of different purpose radio monitoring means efficiency
- Automation of the processes of the national radio frequency resource planning, allotment and management
- Electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic means and radio interference.
Main developments in these directions
- Theory and techniques of joint monopulse detection, parameter measurements and unknown signals recognition.
- Technology (methods, procedures, algorithms and functional software) of the simulation-mathematical modeling of the radio electron-object situation in the given region.
- Technology of pre-project and post-project simulation-mathematical modeling of multilevel systems for recognition of signals, radiations, radiating sources and objects.
- Technology of processing of the co-ordinate and path information about movable and immovable radiating sources and objects by the data of observation of different type radio location and radio monitoring means.
- Technology of creation of knowledge databases and information-logical models of recognition of complicated radiating objects states on the basis of formally logical approach.
- Technology of the complex processing of the signal and coordinate information about the radio electron-object situation in the given region.
- Methodological apparatus (methodology, procedure, analytics and functional software) for estimation of the efficiency of national radio frequency monitoring systems.
- Information-analytical supporting system for making decisions on the national radio frequency resource distribution and management.
- Technology of creation of radio monitoring and barrage jamming simulators.