Scientific-research centre of integrated infromation and radio electronic systems technologies (SRC IIREST)
The Scientific-Research Centre of Airspace Control, Electronic Technologies and Testing (SRC ACETT) was founded in 1998 under leadership of Aleksander Dokhov, and according to Rector’s order #89 from 13.04. 2005, reorganized and named Scientific Research Centre of Integrated Information and Radio Electronic Systems Technologies (SRC IIREST).
office 3, 5, building “G”,
office 220, building “D”
+38 (057) 702-18-09
Research manager of SRC IIREST
Dokhov Aleksander Ivanovich
candidate of technical sciences, Professor, Chief of Research&Development Department KNURE, Acting President of the International Academy of Sciences of Applied Radio Electronics
Main scientific directions
- Adaptive space-time radar signal processing against the background of interferences;
- Super separate space-time spectral analysis of radar signals;
- Methods for the space-time processing of meteorological radiolocation signals in Doppler weather radars of new generation;
- Statistical antenna theory;
- Technologies for using the data of space radio navigation and autonomous navigation systems; Information navigation-telecommunication systems and technology of moving objects control;
- Methods for receiving coordinate and non-coordinate information from different nature radiating sources;
- Methods for optimization ofUkraine’s radiofrequency resource planning and management;
- Formation of databases and relevant software for radiomonitoring systems;
- Development of novel energy-saving technologies on the basis of using combined action of different physical nature fields, including those in the field of alternative energetics.
SRC IIREST incorporates four Problem research laboratories:
- Radar Observation Systems;
- Space navigation and infocommunications;
- Radiomonitoring and radiotechnical information processing;
- Electronic and unconventional energy technologies.