Dmytro V. Bondar
Cand. Sc. (Technology), Associate Professor, Department of Communication Networks, Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics.
In 1984 he graduated from Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics, speciality – “Radio Engineering”. In 1995 he defended his Candidate thesis.
Teaches the following subjects:
- “Theory of Electric Circuits and Signals”;
- “Basics of Circuit Engineering”.
Publications and patents
He has 23 publications. Among them are:
- A.M. Zelenin, A.I Kostromitskiy, D.V. Bondar. Active filters on operational amplifiers, Kharkiv, Teletech, 2003. -150 p.
- D.V. Bondar and al. Rationalization of the calculation procedure for linear electric circuit generalized linear graph’s identifier. – Radio Engineering, 2004, № 136, p. 31-34.
- I.M. Presnyakov, D.V. Bondar, A.M. Zelenin, A.I. Kostromitskiy. Teaching guide to term paper in “Circuits and signals in telecommunication and measurement engineering” for students specializing in Telecommunications and Metrology and Measurement Engineering, Part 1.– Kharkiv: KhNURE, 2002.-48 p.