Information and Network Engineering (INE)
The Department was founded in 1963 as the Department of Radio Receiving Devices. In 1999 it was renamed into the Department of Communication Networks.
Main building, 4th floor, rooms 401-404
+38 (057) 702-14-29
Head of Department
Valeriy M. Bezruk
Professor, Doctor of Science (Engineering), Member of the International Academy of Sciences of Applied Radio Electronics, Member of the Academy of Communication of Ukraine.
The Department trains bachelors, specialists and masters on the "information communication networks" speciality of the "telecommunications" area of training with a licensed volume of 140 students for full-time education in the state budget and contract basis. Also, the correspondence and externat courses using distance learning technologies are available. It is possible to obtain a second higher education in an accelerated program. The department trains graduate students and doctoral students.
The scientific direction of the department - " Info-communication technologies and networks".
The components of the scientific direction of the department:
- Improving of the efficiency, noise immunity and safety of information and communication networks.
- Methods and means for intelligent processing of information in information and communication networks.
- Technologies of mobile and fixed networks of data transmission.
- Technologies of information distribution and information management in information and communication networks.
- Modeling and multi-objective optimization of information and communication networks.