Andriy D. Danylov
+38 (057) 702-15-91
Danylov A. D. has been a trade union organizer of the Social Informatics Department since 2011. He also works as a head of CSM course and a supervisor of the first group.
Danylov A. D. obtained his master’s degree at the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics of the faculty AMM in the specialty of “Consolidated Information” at the Social Informatics Department. He defended his master’s thesis with an excellent mark and was offered a post-graduate course right after having finished his MA course. He has been taking a post-graduate course in the specialty 01.05.04 “The System Analysis and Optimal Decision Theory” under the guidance of his scientific adviser Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Head of the Social Informatics Department Solovyova K. O. The theme of his thesis is “The systemological Investigation of Social Networks in the Internet”.
Danylov A.D. gives the following courses:
- “Social Network in the Internet”, the specialty was developed and presented with the implementation of his investigation results in 2011 (a complete course);
- “Business Organization Information Technologies” ( practical works and lab researches);
- “The Specialty Introductory Course” (“Competitive Intelligence”) (lectures and tutorials);
- “Knowledge Management Technologies” (lab researches and tutorials);
- “Social and Psychological Grounds for Information-Analytical Activity” (a complete course);
- “Communicative Grounds for Information-Analytical Activity” (a complete course);
- “Knowledge technologies” (lab researches);
- “Organization Informatics” (lab researches);
- “Object-Oriented Analysis and Modeling” (lab researches).
He works as a scientific adviser for masters’ degree theses at the Social Informatics Department.
Danylov A. D. was an active participant of the research scientific work № 239-6, he is also an account person in the research scientific work № 260-9 and participates in holding “Knowledge Management and Competitive Intelligence” conference within the International youth forum “Radio Electronics and Youth in the XXI Century”.
He is also responsible for RSW and Students’ RSW of the Social Informatics Department.
The main area of his scientific researches is the systemological investigation of social networks in the Internet.