The Head of the Social Informatics (SI) Department, doctor of technical sciences, professor, Solovyova Kateryna Olexandrivna
- Systemology research and application in knowledge management and competitive intelligence
- Knowledge systematization and ontological engineering based upon systemological classification analysis
- Creating of new deep knowledge based upon systemological approach
Associate professor, candidate of technical sciences Elchaninov D. B.
- Systemological methods and state administration models
- Multisets application in the decision-making theory
- Management consulting
Associate professor, candidate of technical sciences Voronoy M. F.
- Logical and rational reasonings on systemological models
Associate professor, candidate of technical sciences Pishchukhina O. A.
- Intelligent learning software development
- The university’s educational activities study
Associate professor, candidate of economic sciences Shvedun V. A.
- Business processes modeling in promotional activities
- Information technologies application in marketing activities
Post-graduate student, Danylov A. D.
- Systemological study of social networks on the Internet
- Systemological approach application in Social Media Marketing
- The research of the informational and analytical activities’ communicative aspects
Post-graduate student, Lashyna O. N.
- Systemological classification analysis application for the development of a learning organization