Pavel Nikolaevich Koyuda
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor of Economic Cybernetics and Economic Security Management (EC) Department of the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics (KhNURE), Deputy Head of EC Department
1968 – graduated from Kharkov Institute of Engineering and Economics.
1970 – enrolled as a graduate student of Economics Department of Kharkov Institute of Engineering and Economics.
1973 – defense of thesis for the degree of candidate of economic sciences, degree of candidate of economic sciences was awarded.
1973 – 1977 – positions of assistant, senior lecturer and associate professor of Political Economy Department of Kharkov Institute of Radioelectronics (HIRE).
1979 – academic title of Associate Professor was awarded.
From 1980 – Head of Political Economy Department.
1994 – 2007 – Head of Economic Cybernetics Department.
1996 – academic title of University professor of Economics and Management Department was awarded.
2002 – academic title of professor of Economics and Management Department was awarded.
From 2007 – Deputy Head of Economic Cybernetics and Economic Security Management Department.
Lecture courses: macroeconomics, microeconomics, theory of organization.
9 candidate dissertation works were successfully defended under his supervision
Publications and patents
More than 100 printed scientific and methodical works that are used in the educational process of KNURE were published, among them six teaching text-books and monograph.
- Koyuda P. M., Ovsyuchenko Yu. V. Modern economic theories. Ontology of economic concepts and methodology of modern approaches in conducting economic research: monograph. Kharkiv : KhNURE, 2013. P. 5-114.
- Koyuda P. M., Shaiko E. A. Efficiency of enterprise innovation activity: theory and practice: monograph. Kharkiv: LLC "Company SMIT", 2013 - 332 p.
- Koyuda P. M., Ozerskaya G. V. Strategic management of logistics systems // Information technologies and innovations in economics, project management and programs: monograph, Kharkiv: FOP Panov AM, 2016 . - P. 241-247.
- Koyuda P. M. Macroeconomics: Text book. - Kharkiv: KNURE, 2002, - 232 p.
- Koyuda P. M., Stepanova O. V., Gorbach O. I. Economics and Business: Textbook-Kharkiv: KNURE, 2013 - 180 p.
- Koyuda P. M., Stepanova O. V., Gorbach O. I., Gvozdeva M.Yu. Business Economics. Part 1. Textbook. - Kharkiv - 2012. - 198 p.
- Koyuda P. M., Ozerskaya G. V. Microeconomics. Textbook. - Kharkiv: KNURE, 2014 - 124 p.
- Koyuda P. M., Shaiko E. A. Methodical approach to assessing the effectiveness of innovation based on the creation of an "innovative pyramid", Business-Inform. Kharkiv: Kharkiv National Economic University. - 2013. - №. 12. - P. 32-40.
- Koyuda P. M., Ozerskaya G. V. Innovative potential of rail transport: the essence, structure and factors of influence. Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry: Collection of Scientific and Practical Articles / Ukrainian State Academy of Railway Transport - 2013 - № 43. - P. 41-45.
- Timofeev V. O., Kodyua P. M., Sokolov O. E. Conceptual model of the management of the efficiency of the machine-building enterprise. Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry: Collection of Scientific and Practical Articles / Ukrainian State Academy of Railway Transport - 2013 - №38.
- Koyuda P. M., Shaiko E. A. Management of innovative development of machine-building enterprises. International scientific and practical conference "Mathematical modeling of processes in economics and management of innovative projects (MMP-2014)" Koblevo, September 16-21, 2014 Trudy-Kharkiv: KhNUE, 2014. P. 218-221.
- Koyuda P. M., Ozerskaya G. V. Innovative adaptation of the enterprise. International scientific-practical conference "Mathematical modeling of processes in the economy and management of projects and programs (MMP-2015)", Koblevo, September 14-20, 2015 Proceedings-Kharkov: KNURE, 2015 P.114-115.
- Koyuda P. M., Zorwire Austin. Modelling of influence of sme development on the economic growth of Ghana. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Mathematical Modeling of Processes in Economics and Management of Projects and Programs (MMP-2016)", Koblevo, September 13-16, 2016. Trudy-Kharkov: KhNURE P. 98- 101.