Cand. Sc. (Technology), Assoc. Professor of Software Engineering Department at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (KhNURE)
2005 – graduated from Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics in speciality “Automated Systems Software”.
2007 – worked as an Assistant Professor at Software Engineering department, from 2010 – senior lecturer.
In 2009 – defended Ph.D. (Technology) thesis in KhNURE.
2011 – till now Associate Professor, at Software Engineering Department Educational work Scientific advisor of masters, specialists and bachelors projects.
Lecture courses: software requirements, data mining, empirical methods of software engineering.
Research interests: Data mining, software, project management.
Public and international activity
Coordinator of Double master degree program between KNURE and Linnaeus university, Vaxjo, Sweden; Linnaeus-Palme project between KNURE and Linnaeus university, Vaxjo, Sweden.
Publications and patents
She was the author of 44 publications, namely 36 research and 8 teaching and methodical publications.
Among the most significant publications are a teaching aid «Data mining» in collaboration with assoc. prof. Tetyana B. Shatovska and «Theory of probability and mathematical statistics and empirical methods of software engineering» with assoc. prof. Tetyana B. Shatovska, assoc. prof. Ilona A. Revenchuk.
Among recent publications:
- A.S.Chupryna. Models and Methods for quality evaluation of embryous / A.S.Chupryna, Al Dulaimi Ahmed // Information processing systems, Issue 6(113), 2013
- A.S.Chupryna. Models and Methods for polygonal approximation of objects / A.S.Chupryna, Alzubidy Ahmed Same // Information processing systems, Issue 6(113), 2013
- A.S.Chupryna. Models and methods for heat loss evaluation / A.S.Chupryna, Ogunniyi Oreoluwa // Information processing systems, Issue 6(113), 2013
- A.S.Chupryna. Research of methods for constructing 3D models to detect of stereo images / A.S.Chupryna, Gigoyan A.K. // Information processing systems, Issue 11(136), 2015
- A.S.Chupryna. Research of methods and tools for developing Internet applications to determine the most effective approach / A.S.Chupryna, Kutensky І.О. // Information processing systems, Issue 12(137), 2015
- A.S.Chupryna. Adult education in lifelong learning education / I.A. Revenchuk , T.B. Shatovska, A.S.Chupryna // Scientific journal of Drahomanov National University, Issue 25(35), 2015