Tatyana A. Kolesnikova
Candidate of Sciences (Technology), Associate Professor of the Department of Media Systems and Technologies (MST).
2007 – Associate Professor of the Department of Media Systems and Technologies (MST).
2004 – Cand.Sc. (Technology), Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics, speciality 11.05.17 – Biotechnical Devices and Systems, thesis ”Monitoring Systems of Cardiovascular System Indicators”.
1998 – engineer of the Department of Biomedical Electronic Devices.
She prepared the following lectures: “Graphic Information Processing”, “Fundamentals of Colour Theory and Colour Reproduction.”
Her research interests include methods and algorithms for digital image processing, colour management system.
Publications and patents
She published 25 papers among which are:
- T. Kolesnikova, E. Zhuk, Y. Fedko. Study of Adaptive Filtering Algorithm of Image Fragments of Different Information Content. East-European Journal of Advanced Technologies. - Kharkiv. 2012. - № 8/1 (54). - P.68-72.
- T. Kolesnikova, A. Sinotin. Synthesis of Single Block Electronic Devices with Given Thermal Conditions / / Collection of Scientific Papers of Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute.-Moscow: 2005.– Vol.1.– P.223-224.
- T. Kolesnikova, A.Sinotin. Study of Regular Thermal Conditions Origin in Anisotropic Bodies. East-European Journal / Systems of Control, Navigation and Communication. – Kyiv: SE "Central Research Institute of Navigation and Control", 2011. - 1 (17). , P.132-134.
- T. Kolesnikova, A. Sinotin. Accuracy Analysis of Combined Method of Determining Effective Thermal Conductivity of Complex Systems / / East-European Journal .-2011. - № 1/8 (49)., P.38-40.
- T. Kolesnikova, A.Sinotin. Dependence Study of Effective Thermal Conductivity of Heated Areas of Electronic Devices on its Design Parameters / / Collection of Scientific Papers of Kharkiv University of Air Forces.-2011.-.1 (27)., P.100-102.