Andriy V. Bizyuk
+38 (057) 702-13-78
1993 – Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute, School of Engineering and Physics, speciality – “Dynamics and Reliability of Machines” (honors degree).
1999 – Cand. Sc. (Technology).
2003 – Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Technologies and Programming.
2006 – Improving Professional Skills Courses, “Creating Multimedia Systems as a Method of Teaching”, MIPK Abstract.
2005 – Improving Professional Skills Courses, “Modern Technologies in Pre-Printing Processes”, KhNURE.
Lecture courses with laboratory and practical works on the following subjects:
- “Technologies of Publications Protection (Masters, Specialists, full-time and correspondence modes);
- “Patent Science and Copyright” (Bachelors, full-time and correspondence modes);
- “Computer Publishing Software” (Bachelors, full-time and correspondence modes);
- “Digital Printing Technologies” (Bachelors, full-time and correspondence modes);
- “Methods and Means of Digital Printing” (Masters, Specialists, full-time and correspondence modes);
- “State- of-the Art Technologies and Materials” (full-time and correspondence modes).
Scientific interests: information security in printing, computer-aided publishing systems software, development of electronic multimedia publications.
Tutorship: supervised graduation theses of masters, specialists and bachelors.
Public and international activities
Deputy Head of Department for Academic Affairs. Regularly participates in planning study guides and corresponding sections of reports, accreditation, in the activity of the department working team analyzing curriculum subjects in “Printing and Publishing” course.
Deputy Head of Department for cooperation with School of Computer Science. Regularly participates in the deans meetings, in analyzing students’ academic performance.
Regularly cooperates with the international consortium Print Media. KhNURE joined the consortium in 2011.