Department of Information Control Systems
The ICS Department was founded in 1958.
The ICS Department trains Bachelors, Specialists, Masters by major 6.050101 «Computer science» (speciality 7.05010101, 8.05010101 «Information control systems and technology»).
Research directions of the Department
- methodologies, techniques and development tools of integrated Web-based information systems;
- modeling and optimization of business processes management;
- forecasting methods of stochastic time series; evaluating the effectiveness of forecasting and control methods based on neural networks and genetic algorithms;
- design technology, administration, monitoring and management of corporate networks;
- study of methods for transforming and transmitting information in ICS.