Center for Gender Education
According to the law of Ukraine “On ensuring equal rights and opportunities for women and men” and Order of the Ministry of Education and Science № 839 of 10.09.2009 “On implementation of the principles of gender equality in education” the Center of Gender Education was opened on 28.02.2012.
+38 (057) 702-14-65
Cand. Sc. (Philosophy), Associate Professor
The center is to upgrade the University activity in the system of Higher Education, to create a comfortable gender learning climate attracting more university entrants, to expand international ties, to share experiences and internships on gender problems, become a focal point for the correct implementation of gender policies in the educational process.
Directions of activity
The objectives of the Center activities are:
- To provide guidance, scientific and practical assistance to teachers and students how to implement the idea of gender equality into the educational process;
- To assist in organization of seminars, exhibitions, presentations and debates;
- To do scientific and research work on gender problems; to promote gender issues in students and postgraduates’ scientific work, i.e. scientific projects, articles and reports;
- To assist in psychological and training work;
- To provide information, reference and education service ensuring equal rights and opportunities of women and men in education.
List of employees
- Tetyana V. Korobkina, Head of Center of Gender Education, Cand. Sc. (Philosophy), Assosiate Professor of Philosophy Department.
- Natalya N. Dashenkova, Cand. Sc. (Philosophy), Assosiate Professor of Philosophy Department.
- Oksana O. Zhidkova, Instructor of Philosophy Department.
- Volunteering students