Center for Gender Education
According to the law of Ukraine “On ensuring equal rights and opportunities for women and men” and Order of the Ministry of Education and Science № 839 of 10.09.2009 “On implementation of the principles of gender equality in education” the Center of Gender Education was opened on 28.02.2012.
The center is to upgrade the University activity in the system of Higher Education, to create a comfortable gender learning climate attracting more university entrants, to expand international ties, to share experiences and internships on gender problems, become a focal point for the correct implementation of gender policies in the educational process.
Directions of activity
The objectives of the Center activities are:
- To provide guidance, scientific and practical assistance to teachers and students how to implement the idea of gender equality into the educational process;
- To assist in organization of seminars, exhibitions, presentations and debates;
- To do scientific and research work on gender problems; to promote gender issues in students and postgraduates’ scientific work, i.e. scientific projects, articles and reports;
- To assist in psychological and training work;
- To provide information, reference and education service ensuring equal rights and opportunities of women and men in education.
List of employees
- Tetyana V. Korobkina, Head of Center of Gender Education, Cand. Sc. (Philosophy), Assosiate Professor of Philosophy Department.
- Natalya N. Dashenkova, Cand. Sc. (Philosophy), Assosiate Professor of Philosophy Department.
- Oksana O. Zhidkova, Instructor of Philosophy Department.
- Volunteering students