Lyudmyla V. Golovkina
Honors and awards
For her outstanding achievements in education and introduction of new technologies she was awarded the Mark of Distinction of KhNURE in 2009.
Graduated from Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics with Honors Diploma on speciality “Design and Manufacturing of Radio Equipment” in 1989, defended candidate dissertation on subject “Mathematical Modeling of Nonlinear Inductive Parametrical Systems” in 1994.
From 1993 to 1997 she was working as the Department instructor at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics; from 1997 to 2001 as an Assistant Professor of the Department and since 2001 till now she has been working as an Associate Professor.
She is the supervisor of the students scientific research work. She is the leading lecturer on disciplines:
- “Fundamentals of consumer electronics design and application”;
- “Fundamentals of radio electronic devices design and application”;
- “Acoustic system design”;
- “Consumer communication electronics”;
- “Feasibility study of engineering decisions”;
- “Radio engineering devices”;
- “Digital TV”.
She developed and implemented new study programs using modern facilities. Created performance score for the Bologna Process and Credit-Modular System.
Her professional field covers the following problems:
- Electro acoustics and acoustic equipment;
- Radio technical devices and telecommunication equipment;
- Radio physics;
- Computer design.
Public and international activities
She is an Academic Secretary of the Department of Design and Operation of Electronic Devices, the head of the laboratory of “Consumer Electronic Equipment”.