Engineering of Embedded Control System (EECS)
The DOED Department was established in 1963.
The department provides training for the qualification of Bachelor, Specialist and Master.
Bachelor is in the direction of radio-electronic devices (6.050902). The training of specialists (7.05090201) and Masters (8.05090201) is the specialty of radio electronic devices and means. Duration of study: Bachelor - 4 years, Specialist, Master - 5 years.
The main scientific direction of the department - Intelligent electronic means. It includes:
- methods and tools for creating smart devices based on microcontrollers,
- sensing devices and EA based on them,
- the firmware interfaces with control of electronic devices through information and communication networks,
- sound systems,
- virtual diagnosis of electronic devices,
- Programmable Logic Controllers.