The following disciplines are provided: life safety, basics of occupational safety and civil defense, occupational safety in the field and safety in emergency situations.
Scientific and international activities
The scientific direction of the department is: mathematical modeling of ergatic systems and the development of technical facilities for ensure the safety of technological and industrial processes.
The department works in the following scientific directions:
- Development and optimization of technological protection measures of people from effect of electromagnetic radiation – T.E. Stytsenko, Assistant Professor
- Researches of modern technologies of environment protection – N.L. Berezutskaya, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Problem of decline of acoustic noise and vibration in the production and exploitation of radioelectronic facilities – Mamontov A.V., Assistant Professor
The department works in the following scientific and research directions of students:
- Application of synergetics to the management of occupational safety on enterprises – supervisor Proniuk A.V., Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Research and estimation of technogenic risk in the ergatic systems – supervisor Ayvazov V.A., Assistant Professor
- Application of the newest information technologies in organization of safety management of enterprises – supervisor Serdyuk N.N., Assistant
- Research of effect of negative factors of environment on a man health – supervisor Hondak I.I., Assistant Professor