Center of Information Systems and Technologies
With the purposes of building a unified information space of KNURE, integration of existing information systems, as well as for the development and implementation of modern information technologies, the Center of information systems and technologies of KNURE was established in September, 2005, by the Rector’s Order.
Areas of activity
The main objectives of the Center are:
- Fundamental and applied research in the field of modern information technologies of distributed data and knowledge processing in order to build a unified information space of KNURE;
- Participation in the development and implementation of information subsystems of information-analytical system «University» (IAS «University»);
- Coordination of implementation of corporate information systems that compose a unified information space of KNURE.
The Center has developed and embedded the complex software system into the learning process, including the following modules:
- «Calculation of the load and staffing»;
- «Formation of the training schedule».
- «Human Resources Department».